Are you a blogger ? If you are a blogger, this article can suggest you Top 10 Social Media Websites for you. These social media sites can help you to get more traffic to your site easily. All of these sites are very popular on the internet and each website has millions of active users so if you promote your blog content on these sites, you can get more popularity on the web quickly. Some of these sites are social networks and some are social bookmarking websites. Okay let's see the list of top social media sites for bloggers.
1. Facebook - Facebook is one of the most popular social networks that has millions of active users. You can use Facebook to drive heavy traffic to your site easily. Facebook offers affordable advertising solution that can help bloggers to drive more readers.
2. Twitter - Twitter is one of the best ways to promote anything on the web easily. You can find many twitter marketing tools on the web that can help you to drive more traffic to your site easily. If you have thousands of active Twitter followers, you can expect sufficient website traffic per tweet.
3. Google Plus - Google launched Google Plus in 2011 as an alternative to Facebook and now it has become one of the most popular social networks with millions of active users. You can promote your blog easily through Google Plus pages. Google Plus also allows bloggers and website owners to create their own online communities on Google Plus .
4. Linkedin - Linkedin is the largest professional networking website where you can find millions of active professionals. Linkedin also helps internet marketers and site owners to promote their products to millions of active users at affordable rates through Linkedin ads and premium membership features.
5. Stumbleupon - One of the best social bookmarking website that can send thousands of website visitors to your site easily. Stumbleupon is a useful social media site that helps you to submit your website links to get more traffic easily.
6. Pinterest - Pinterest is a image based social networking website where you can share your favorite pictures with the world. If you have a blog or website, you can share your site's images by submitting links of your site. Pinterest can send you thousands of visitors to your site if you share beautiful photographs.
7. Reddit - One of the most popular social bookmarking websites that can help you to get quick popularity on the web easily. Reddit helps bloggers to submit their sites' links publicly on the internet. You can expect some free traffic from this social media website.
8. Digg - Similar to Reddit. Digg helps you to share your favorite webpages on the internet publicly. If you share your website articles' link, you can get free visitors to your site easily.
9. Delicious - One of the oldest social bookmarking websites that can be used to store your favorite bookmarks and share them online with the world.
10. Fark - Fark is a useful social media site that can give you hundreds of free visitors. Although you won't get backlinks from this site but it could be very useful to drive more traffic. You can expect 5 to 10 free visitors per useful submission. Thousands of bloggers submit their blog posts to get some free traffic.